Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2026

How to Celebrate R U OK? Day and World Suicide Prevention Day During National Mushroom and Suicide Prevention Awareness Month?🪦🍄👌

Since it was
Mushroom Month this month, not to mention 'National Americana Month', I decided to get a Mushroom Philly and chips after work to take home and eat for my lunch/dinner. 
It's also 'R U OK? Day' today, not to mention 'Suicide Prevention Awareness Month', so I found it quite ironic to read on my phone as I'm waiting for my order to be cooked, that comedian Dave Hughs is in the news today having a crack at the "Mushroom Lady".
Dave Hughes takes a jab at mushroom killer
It's a funny old uncaring world we live in it seems .... sometimes?
Maybe someone should ask Dave is he OK today?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment