Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 24, 2026

How to Celebrate World Maritime Day on National Punctuation Day?!🌊⚓ðŸĶðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ†ðŸ‰

I'm celebrating
World Maritime Day by heading off to Melbourne tonight with my son to try and get tickets to see the AFL Grand Final between my Brisbane Lions and the Fremantle Dockers on Saturday afternoon.
I see that the AFL has given the Fremantle Dockers permission to use "WHARFIE TIME" once in the game at their choosing after they kick a goal:-)
Good luck with that I say, as I have The Fremantle Mermaid in my back pocket to use for the whole game as I'm watching it;-)
Freo has Buckley's Chance I reckon;-)
Ode To Sirens?⚓ðŸĶĒ🏊ðŸĶˆðŸĶ

UPDATE: September 29th, 2026
I got back from Melbourne at about 2:30 am this morning and couldn't have had a better time even if I did manage to get tickets for the game ... more posts to come on my weekend soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment