Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 27, 2017

Gordon White Interviews Leslie Kean About the Afterlife

Gordon White from the Rune Soup blog talks to Leslie Kean about her new book on after death survival -
TALKING AFTER-DEATH CONTACT WITH LESLIE KEAN
I first heard Leslie talking about her book at Alex Tsakiris' podcast site 'Skeptiko' a few weeks back -
SURVIVING DEATH: A Journalist Investigates Evidence For An Afterlife
and also heard her on the 'Mysterious Universe' podcast show after that.
All of those podcasts are worth listening to, I think.
And I'm halfway through Gordon White's book 'Star. Ships' at the moment and so far, I'm not sorry I bought it (so you better not let me down Gordo) because it has brought up some very interesting insights about the human path of the past.
Star. Ships ... and Hobbits
I never knew that humans share 50% of their DNA with a banana, until I read Gordon's book.
But there is much better stuff than that inside 'Star. Ships', especially with the human travels through the Pacific islands/Australasian lands.
Groundbreaking stuff in more ways than one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment