Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

April 23, 2017

Game of Phones: A Double Edged Sword?

I just listened to a great little podcast more or less about online addiction and modern communication, or lack of ... yeah, I see the irony of what I just wrote.
Hi, my name is Darren and I'm a ...;-)
FUTURE FOSSILS #0021AUNIA KAHN (HUMAN DIGNITY VS THE INTERNET)
Or should that be FUTURE FOSSILS #2001?-)
It's a very thought-provoking podcast, but it was Aunia's shamanic like artwork that reeled me in to have a listen and take a look at her art.
Aunia Kahn's ARTWORK
You can also listen to the 'Future Fossils' podcasts on iTunes.
Why do I feel like a barman serving drinks at an AA meeting asking if I can be your sponsor?

No comments:

Post a Comment