Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 26, 2020

The Medium is the Message: Why the Ibis, and Where did those Wolves Go?

A picture I took on my iPhone of an ibis watching a
pair of diners eat their food at
Yabbey Road, Redcliffe
The menu is the message? Good taste or bad taste?-)
Winter of the Wolf?
I couldn't help thinking back to my recent posts about my day at the Redcliffe Peninsula and spotting an ibis outside the
Yabbey Road fish and chip shop when a guy walks past me with a t-shirt with a shamanic wolf print on his back, when I was listening to this podcast last night -
Weird Studies Podcast: The Medium is the Message
Thoth the god of writing and other shit
What Are We Going to Do About the Ibis?
David Cohen/Koan?-)
The Hermetic Tradition and Hermes Trismegistus with Gary Lachman?
Spirit Materialization with Leslie Kean ... WHO Ya Gonna Call?
108 (number) times?-)
Thank God for the iPhone?-)
I'm sure that there is a message in this post somewhere for those willing to look ... and listen;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment