Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2020

"What's a Puppeteer without a Puppet? Just a Guide?" J.F. Martel?

Welcome to Aliens & Artists?
I just listened to the 3rd podcast episode featuring J.F.Martel on the brilliant new podcast series 'Aliens & Artists'.
'Artists & Aliens' podcast came to my attention through
Mike Clelland's podcast 'The Unseen'.
Man Meets Mantis/Mantis Meets Man?
I then discovered the brilliant podcast J.F.Martel co-hosts with Phil Ford called 'Weird Studies' podcast, which is a philosophical discussion about the kind of weird s#it that grabs my own attention at times on my life journey.
Is Forrest sitting on top of a chocolate monolith there?-)
Margot Robbie was born on 'World UFO Day'July 2nd?
U.F.O. is the Debut Album by Psychedelic Folk Singer-Songwriter Jim Sullivan, Released in 1969?
July 2 commemorates the supposed UFO crash in the 1947 Roswell UFO Incident
I thought that J.F.Martel had said,
"What's a Puppeteer without a Puppet? Just a Guide?", but I may have misheard his Canadian accent with my Australien ears when I listen back to that 'Artists & Aliens' podcast, as he may have said "Guy" instead, but I like "Guide" better ironically enough:-)
BELIEVE IN ALIENS?-)
So WHO is pulling your strings then, YOU?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment