Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 19, 2020

What About the "Third [Hidden?] Principal" in the Equation Gibbs Williams/Kirby Surprise?

I was reading the chapter 'Owls and Synchronicity' in the book 
'The Messengers' and was curious to check out the work and theories of Gibbs A. Williams Licensed Psychoanalyst, PhD when I read the sub-chapter titled 'Gibbs Williams' in that book.
I have already written a post since about Gibbs Williams and I have to say that I can't agree with his theory when he leaves out "The Great Spirit", or third principle involved in synchronicity -
Synchronicities: The Evolving Self, the Personal Unconscious, and the Creative Process?
I personally don't believe Jesus was a real historical person, but the metaphor of  God as a Trinity I find helpful in relation to trying to understand ourselves in relation to "The Great Spirit/Universe".
I don't believe that you can parcel the idea of "God" into a neat little box either, so the cross as an open box I find also a great metaphor.
When Mike writes about "something" orchestrating these events I also think that is a good way to try and imagine the "third principal" involved in a synchronicity.
Who watches the watchmen, hey Gibbs?-)
I don't believe that the "Devil" is a real entity either, but it's a great metaphor for people who think that they can separate themselves completely and operate as a truly separate being from the whole "collective consciousness":-)
I'm no expert when it comes to synchronicity and why it happens, but I find it amusing to listen to the "experts" trying to tell me what it's all about:-)
Owl-shaman?
It's a laugh when fools like Dr. Kirby Surprise call themselves shamans, I think.
That's usually a good sign from the universe that they are not.
I was listening to this podcast below featuring Gibbs argue his case with Dr. Beitman and it wasn't just Gibbs making me laugh.
Have a listen to the annoying people in the ad breaks trying to tell the listener just what experts they are when it comes to life - 
Connecting with Coincidence Podcast: Dr Gibbs Williams - Synchronicities and Coincidences
RMBRC: Dr. Gibbs Williams, PhD - Psycho Analyst
Hidden Experience Podcast:  Gibbs Williams Analyses Syncronicities
299 Broadway New York, NY 10007 USA
What I find interesting is Mike Clelland's story about finding Gibbs when Mike was living just up the road from Gibbs practice on Broadway in New York City.
There is a photo on Gibbs' web page of looking towards the new WTC building, and I couldn't help thinking that Mike says his tuning point in all of Mike's weirdness was the dream he had with Natascha in the tent in the dessert.
What Mike leaves out of his book, but Natascha tells on her blog, was that her dream was about seeing the Twin Towers come down and her feeling of a conspiracy involved in those towers coming down -
Inside Out and Down Under?-)
Irrational Fear Inside OuTent?
Natascha's Web?
Keep telling yourself there is no third force involved Gibbs if it floats your boat, but it doesn't float mine.
BEHIND THE PARANORMAL WITH PAUL & BEN ENO ... AND GIBBS WILLIAMS
These two above podcasts featuring Gibbs Williams are worth a listen, as well, and sure put a smile on my face while I was listening to them both.
And don't ask me what the third principle involved is, because God only knows I say;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment