Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 11, 2020

A Woman Wins $50 million with the First Lottery Ticket She Ever Bought in Her Life?

On Tuesday night, one ticket holder won the entire Oz Lotto division one prize of $50 million
COINcidences and Chance?
I bought my son 10 of these tickets for his last birthday and he won nothing
I've played lotto every week since I started working and I haven't even hit a second division prize in lotto yet.
I have won division 3 five times so far, which means that I have missed winning the first division prize five times in my life so far.
That's one bloody ball that has stopped me becoming a millionaire five times in my life.
I bought my mother 10 of these $5 tickets on Mother's Day and she won $5 total
Synchromysticism, Mega-Synchronicity, Chance and COINcidence?
Personally, I have seen way too much strange stuff, like when a woman I worked with told me that her husband had dreamed the Saturday night winning lottery numbers a few days before the draw, but could only remember the first four numbers out of the barrel.
She wrote them down in the order he dreamed them coming out of the barrel and gave them to me saying he wasn't interested in playing them not knowing the other two numbers.
I didn't think his dream was going to be anything special and didn't play the numbers either.
But those four numbers came out in that exact same order in his dream.
Since that lotto draw I don't believe in chance, I believe in fate, and that the game of life is way more rigged than most people think ... or dream:-)
Still, you have to be in it to win it, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment