Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 18, 2020

Spirit Materialization with Leslie Kean ... WHO Ya Gonna Call?

http://www.survivingdeathkean.com/
Speaking of ghosts, I saw the original 'Ghostbusters' movie at the cinema on Wednesday and I was the only person in the cinema, which was kind of eerie.
I don't think I have ever watched this movie right through before, but it was much more eerie to see the Twin Towers in this movie with spirits flying around them, knowing in hindsight what would happen in 2001 from a 2020 perspective.
Not to mention what havoc Covid 19 would do to the New York in 2020.
Ghostbusters (1984)
Ghostbusters: Afterlife (2020 2021?)
Hmm ... where have I seen rings like those before?-)
Oh Yeah, Mike Clelland's eye iMage:-)
The Lord of the Rings and the Mind's Eye?
What is it with Sigourney Weaver, ghosts and aliens?-)
Covid 19 restrictions have turned Redcliffe into a ghost-town 
Bee Gees Way at Redcliffe, Queensland, Australia
The last time I was in Redcliffe was to go whale-watching -
Successful Whale Watching Thought Experiment... or Just a Big Coincidence?
I'm more into The Beatles than the Bee Gees, as you can probably tell from the title of my blog?
And the Yabbey Road fish & chip shop is hard for me to pass by without grabbing something off the menu.
What is it with me and Bin Chickens (Ibis)?
The Walrus Burger (it''s cod, lettuce and mashed peas, no real walrus)
I was going to have a cup of tea in the shop owned by the world record holder of the "most cinema productions attended", which was the feat of seeing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' 108 times, but unfortunately the shop was closed.
A Film Critic and Scientist Review Pandemic Films in the Era of Corona-virus?
Tea Leaves a Message?
108 times? Get LOST!:-)
TEDDIES’N’SWEETS
I've never seen Redcliffe looking so dead in my lifetime as it was on Wednesday.
Then again I've probably only visited Redcliffe about five times in my life.
A Walk of Art and Synch in Redcliffe
Art? No, they're just trash cans:-)
Even the 'FUDGE ME' lolly shop was closed. DOH!
I can tell you that social distancing on Wednesday was not a problem at all:-)
It was like everyone had been taken;-)
Dreamland Podcast: NY Times Reporter Leslie Kean on the Latest UFO Disclosures
When Star Trek and Ghostbusters Meet Kevin
WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?

No comments:

Post a Comment