Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 19, 2020

Chainsaws and Music from the Heart and for the Heart and Head?

Steven Halpern - Spectrum Suite (1976)
Steven Halpern
That was a trip down memory lane listening to Steven Halpern discuss his sound healing music and the theory of relaxation with Alexis, while trying to ignore the chainsaw in the background and not take it to heart:-)
I noticed that 'Spectrum Suite' came out around the same time as the movie 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind', but I don't know what made me think of that, do you?-)
I used to have Steven's 'Spectrum Suite' on cassette tape and I would listen to it in the background when I would read books.
I think I may have it still on CD somewhere when I replaced my old cassette tapes with CDs.
I see Steven was the music coordinator for the music in the movie 'Beaches' and the post-production manager for 'The Swan Princess' movie.
Blue Water Hunters [VHS]
music by
Steven Halpern?
I never knew about Steven doing the music for a spear fishing video until doing some research for this post, but I can only think of the 'JAWS' soundtrack when I'm swimming in the ocean, which isn't very often with my fear of sharks -
That Name FRASER Makes Tragic Headlines Once Again Mr. Knowles?
The OWLephant in the Room?
Life is not a destination, it's a soundtrack?
Are we there yet?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment