Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 6, 2020

Inside Out and Down Under?-)

Inside Out by Wendy Stofan Halley
Irrational Fear Inside Our Tent?
Natascha's Web?
"The name Natasha is a girl's name of Russian origin meaning "birthday of the Lord"."
Hidden Experience: I'Mage within my [Mike's] eye?-)
The Lord of the Rings and the Mind's Eye?
I had not heard of Wendy Halley before listening to one of Bernie Beitman's latest 'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast's titled
'The Waking Dream'.
I then went over to Wendy's 'Lucid Cafe' podcast to hear her podcast episode featuring Bernie -
Lucid Cafe Podcast: Life Is But A Dream: The Science of Coincidence with Bernard Beitman, MD
Wendy Halley, the Raven Lady?!
Ironically, I took my iPad to bed to listen to a few recent episodes of Wendy's 'Lucid Cafe' podcasts and I fell asleep:-)
The podcasts must have kept playing automatically one after the other while I blissfully slept next to my iPad, then for some reason when it hit the podcast episode uploaded on March 14th (Pi Day), 2020, titled 'The World is Ready and the Children Are Waiting', the sound of this podcast was a lot louder than the other ones that went before it for some reason, and woke me up out of my sleep.
I doubt if I would have chosen to listen to this episode about a children's book Wendy had written back in 2003 titled 'Inside Out', if this episode had not have scared the Dicken's out of me and grabbed my attention.
This episode was about Wendy meeting a woman who sold her children's book and ran a camp for children, called 'Spirit Camp'.
What I liked about Wendy's book was that it was about a young girl who had a guardian spirit named Natasha, and I was in the middle of trying to write a post about the dream Mike had with a lady named Natascha, which he related to in his book 'The Messengers'.
I guess there was a message for me here, and maybe it is to finish that post about Natascha and Mike's hidden experience/dream?-)
Although listening to Wendy's 'Lucid Cafe' podcasts have landed me down a few other deep synch rabbit holes, so expect more posts about those in the near future.
The Mystery of Sleep ... and Dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment