Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 4, 2020

Man Meets Mantis/Mantis Meets Man?

The Unseen Podcast: Stuart Davis and Contact with Mantis Beings
I've never seen Mantis beings, but I did have had a bizarre experience with a mantis before -
When The Impossible Happens ... to Me
My friend Kevin Halcot from the band 'It's Not Night It's Space' did tell me, as I wrote in this post, about his mantis beings sync though -
Mantis Being Syncs
Aliens & Artists Podcast?
The only owls I have ever seen were at a zoo in cages -
A Dark Night of the Soul?
This photo seems to sum up the 2020 feeling for most:-(
Are the Owls What They Seem?
Healing Through Sound and Synchronicity on the Path?
Tuning In to Abundance?
Everything is Connected on The Web
One of my many crow encounters
I notice that Stuart seems to be more into crows than owls, which is more my kind of guy:-)
WTF: Have a Good Trip: Adventures in Psychedelics?
SYNCHRONICITY - What does it mean? Am I crazy?

No comments:

Post a Comment