Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

July 25, 2020

Man Rescued After Being Trapped Under the Nimmity Bell in Nimmitabel?

I must confess that until now I had not heard of the town of Nimmitabel before I had read the news story about a 77 year old man getting trapped under the bell while doing some work on it -
Man rescued after being trapped under giant bell in regional NSW town
I can't help smelling a rat in this 2020 story:-)
The town is 37 kilometres (23 mi) south of Cooma and 75 kilometres (47 mi) west of Bega according to the town's Wikipedia page, which is a shame I didn't know that in 2016 when I visited the towns of Cooma and Bega.
Tom Hanks Mocked for Excessive Vegemite?
Back in the days when I ate Bega cheese
Cooma is the town where I bought the book 'The Bling Ring' in, and I still have to finish reading it.
On the Road with Corvids?
The (Leo) Percy's price tag is still on the book
Infamous "Social Media" and the Media?
Nimmitabel, NSW, Australia
I can't help thinking the story is just a publicity stunt to drive the tourist dollars through the town.
And if it was a stunt then it's got my attention, and is now on my bucket list to visit next time I'm down that way, before the bell tolls for me:-)
One book I don't own and haven't read yet:-)
The Spirit of Hemingway?
One book I do own and have read:-)
Art, Birds and Synchronicity Are My Therapies
Things to See and Do in Nimmitabel
There's a ding-dong in Nimmitabel over plans to put a brass bell in the main street?
Why do I think of the USS Nimitz when I see the name Nimmitabel?
Maybe because 'The Final Countdown' starred Kirk Douglas and the bell tolled for him this year?
"The Pentagon UFO videos are selected visual recordings of cockpit instrumentation displays from United States Navy fighter jets based aboard aircraft carriers USS Nimitz and USS Theodore Roosevelt in 2004, 2014 and 2015."

No comments:

Post a Comment