Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 4, 2021

What Really Happened in Wuhan?

The Unexplained Podcast: Edition 585
Interesting (conspiracy?) theory, I reckon.
It's the horse I've had my money on from day dot, too.
Controversial reporter Sharri Markson?
I don't know much about Sharri Markson as a journalist, as I don't watch Sky News channel because I don't have cable TV, but she is lucky if she didn't catch something on her wedding day wearing that outfit:-)
When it Comes to the Corona-virus Anything Goes?

UPDATE: November 4th, 2021.
Rob Reid on the engineering of a virus that could produce a far worse future pandemic
This latest 'Brain Trust' podcast episode hit my iPad early this morning, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment