Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 23, 2021

WHO Said I Can't Still Pull the Birds?

... except for the owls, of course:-)
Incoming magpie just flu in?-)
I was down at my sister's place on Sunday for our mother's birthday get together, and I was snapping a few photos of the new deck my brother-in-law had built so we can have Christmas lunch here this year, weather and Covid lock-downs permitting ... and a magpie flew in as I was taking a shot of the new plants, then walked up the railing to me like the bird was walking the catwalk:-)
Then a few of my sister's chooks thought they would get in on the act, too:-)
... but another type of flu has showed no signs of slowing?
But maybe it's not such a good thing being so attractive to birds after-all;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment