Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2021

Emotion Distorts ZOOM Signals?

ZOOM?
I've only ever used ZOOM once, and that was as a passive observer to view at book talk that I originally had tickets to see live at a Brisbane bookshop with my son, until a Covid-lock-down turned it into a boring ZOOM event viewed on my iPad from my kitchen table -
STILL/BeCALMed?
And I have never used Skype, but I have listened to plenty of podcasts where ZOOM or Skype were used, so I know what
Dr. Beitman is talking about in the latest
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast episode featuring
Joe Cambray.  
The Experiencer Group Roundtable: Episode 2: Ralph Blumenthal
The funny thing was I was listening to a 'The Experiencer Group' podcast featuring Ralph Blumenthal and ten minutes in he starts talking about interference in a ZOOM discussion and sure enough he runs into some major interference in his ZOOM link, so did his emotional state or thinking contribute to that, or was it just coincidence? 
I'll just stick to old fashioned media thanks;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment