Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 18, 2021

Chatting After Death Communication with Medium Mark Anthony ... and about His Favourite 10 Spiritual Books?

The Afterlife Frequency
I listened to two podcasts this week featuring Mark Anthony, the author of the book 'Evidence of Eternity' which I have read and since passed on to a book exchange.
I enjoyed reading Mark's book and am yet to buy and read his new book, but from what I have read and listened to of Mark's I find we are pretty much on the same page as far as beliefs about the afterlife goes - 
What is My Idea of "God"?
I heard Mark on the 'Let's Talk Near Death' podcast early in the week and then again on the 'No B.S. Spiritual Book Club' podcast, where Mark gives what he feels are the 10 most influential "spiritual" books that he has personally read in his life.
There is no way I could pick a top 10 list of books that are supposed to be my favourite all-time ten, because -  
The Last Book I Read Changed My Life and So Has Every Other Book I Have Read
Two of Marks Top 10 spiritual books
I have never read 'The Lord of the Rings' although every second person I meet suggests that I should, and it looks like Mark is no exception there either.
Funny he should suggest 'Siddhartha' though, as I have a copy right in front of me in my pile of to read next books.
My copy
I like how Mark put
'
O
ut on a Limb' by Shirley MacLaine in his top 10, as I read that book when it first came out and I don't have it anymore, but I wouldn't mind a re-read now to see just how it has stood the test of time and belief.
I also liked how Mark brings up how his mother said
Stephen Hawking had a poster of Marilyn and Albert Einstein on his office wall, and of course I've written many a post about how Hawking passed away on the anniversary of Einstein's birthday (AKA Pi Day) -
Developer Harry Macklowe art collection sells for $921 million
Look's like I have some more reading to do:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment