Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 6, 2021

Thank Cod it Was Friday?

Huge cod washes up on Gold Coast beach after losing battle with shark?
This post is something I was meant to post for my own synchromystic amusement last night, but I forgot to post it until today when I saw the news story again from yesterday. 
Just like I forgot to take a photo of the cod and chips I had for dinner last night for this post before I ate it all, as I sat in the car park of the local fish & chip shop that afternoon laughing over the synchy news story I saw on my iPhone news-feed after I had made it quite clear to my younger brother, who was shouting me dinner that night, that cod was truly fine with me, while my brother was in the shop placing our orders. 
Being a Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks supporter who had just paid my younger son's and my own 2022 inter-state club memberships, I could only wonder what this sign meant if anything, for next season?-)  
Especially since I had captured that screenshot at 4:44pm, with 444 being known in woo-woo circles as the "angel number":-)
I guess I'll find out if I can live long enough to see the
2022 NRL season through ... unlike the cod:-)
I hope this post doesn't come back to bite me:-P

No comments:

Post a Comment