Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 7, 2021

The Mystery of Owls ... Earthlings and UFOs?

Special Access Podcast
I listened to a few interesting talks today at a podcast site called 'Special Access' in which I didn't do anything special to access it, oddly enough:-)
I had not heard of this podcast before doing an Apple Podcast search for recent talks the "Owl Guy" (Mike Clelland) had been on.
Special Access Episode 26: Mike Clelland
I also listened to the latest 'Special Access' podcast episode featuring Robert Davis, who I have heard talk to Jeff Mislove at the
'New Thinking Allowed' site a while back -
And now I'm listening to the Special Access podcast episode featuring Grant Cameron, who sounds like he has drunk a bottle of undiluted red cordial and snorted a pile of Coke the speed his tongue is going right now.
My ears can hardly keep up with what Grant is saying and I'm sure that he hasn't taken a breath for 20 minutes:-)
Grant even mentions the Led Zeppelin song 'Kashmir' in that episode, which is rather synchy, as just wrote a post about
Led Zeppelin today (well yesterday now that it's past midnight) - 
50 years of Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven?
Grant even mentions Neil Young's song 'After the Gold Rush' which I find rather synchy too, as I'm reading Trent Dalton's novel
'All Our Shimmering Skies' where the plot sounds a lot like Grant's interpretation of Neil's song to me.
Maybe Trent and Grant are doing the same drugs?
Who needs to worry about observing aliens when the world is full of weird humans to watch and listen to?
I'm going to bed to sleep on it all, so I might add more to this post in the morning ... if I wake up, that is ... and haven't died or been abducted by whatever:-)

UPDATE: November 7th, 2021
Special Access Podcast: John McAfee
I went back to the first 'Special Access' podcast episode and couldn't believe that David Logan (whoever David Logan is?) got the late John McAfee (died by "suicide" on June 23rd, 2021) as his first podcast guest?! 
Especially in hindsight knowing that McAfee died this year ... the Year of the Ox/Bull.
Why does June 23 ring a bell with me? -
House Protection ... Aliens & Artists and For Whom the BULL Tolls: Part 2?-)
"On 23 June 2021, McAfee was found dead in his prison cell at the Brians 2 Penitentiary Center near Barcelona, hours after the Spanish National Court ordered his extradition to the United States on criminal charges filed in Tennessee by the United States Department of Justice Tax Division.
The Catalan Justice Department said "everything indicates" he killed himself by hanging.
An official autopsy confirmed his suicide."
And McAfee even addresses the rumour that he had sex with a huge fish?!
At least it wasn't an octopus I guess:-)
Sick bastard ... I just eat 'em:-)
Thank Cod it Was Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment