Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 1, 2021

Christopher Macklin Explains ... What?!

I wrote a recent post about stumbling across the podcast show 'Mysterious Radio' -
The Universe Works in Mysterious [Radio] Ways It Seems?
And after listening to Gordon White's episode I thought I'd see if there were any other interesting episodes to listen to at
'Mysterious Radio' and I had a listen to some madman talk the biggest load of garbage I had ever heard shoved into one podcast episode.
I don't know if Christopher Macklin is just doing a Monty Python like stand-up routine or if he is completely bonkers and actually believes the rubbish coming out of his mouth:-P
But the bigger mystery to me is why people like the podcast host give nut-jobs like this guy a platform to sell their BS to their listeners?
I had a great laugh listening to this guy talk himself round and round in deluded circles, while the podcast host actually seemed to be taking this guy seriously:-)  
No wonder ordinary folk believe the UFO crowd are nuts, because Chris is exhibit A.
I don't know who to feel more sorry for here ... Chris, the people he is fleecing with his Beleif System, or the host of this podcast who making her podcast show a comedy show by taking people like this guy seriously.
That's enough of 'Mysterious Radio' podcast for me I'm afraid.
Unless I need a good laugh at some point in the future:-)
And I was really surprised to see Alexis Brooks taking this guy seriously in the You Tube above, as well.
No wonder humanity is in such a sorry state when some people will swallow anything some trumped up clown will feed them.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Darren. Glad I found this post today. I remember listening to George Noory interview Christopher Macklin on the radio in February.
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2021-02-10-show/
    That interview was mentioned in this discussion.
    http://forum-alien-facts.com/index.php?p=/discussion/65/retired-israeli-general-says-u-s-and-israel-have-been-in-contact-with-extraterrestrial-aliens
    Any chance you and your audience want to join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't, but my audience (whoever they are) might want to so I'll leave the link up for those who are interested.
      Cheers MaS

      Delete