Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 17, 2021

The Zen Like Search for WELLness?-)

Tim Grimes, Deep Spirituality and the Law of Attraction
#0 a very Zen card indeed;-)
I had a listen to the latest
'Skeptiko' podcast this morning while washing the dishes and chopping wood, where Grimes an
(ex?) Zen practitioner ... Ted Grimes that is, talks to Alex about his beliefs surrounding the "Law of Attraction" and consciousness (pretty much what I believe in to if I'm hearing Tim correctly?).
And when Tim mentioned the analogy of the man falling down a well, I couldn't help thinking of the book I wrote about in this old 2013 post about 'The Man, The Well (And How He Fell)'
The Man, The Well (and how he fell) 
A book and music CD I recently gave away to a book exchange in a recent de-cluttering of my home, ironically enough:-)
I like how at the 41 minute of the You Tube Tim says that he now expects things to turn out pretty WELL ... most of the time:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment