Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 8, 2021

I Believe Grant Cameron is Mostly Right ... But What Do You Believe?

UFOS THE COLD WAR & CONSCIOUSNESS – GRANT CAMERON
I listened to this 'DEAD HAND RADIO' podcast episode featuring Grant Cameron early this morning and twice more since and I have to say that out of all of the UFO cult of personality crowd I have listened to over the years that he makes the most sense to me ... and I'm not kidding, either.
UFOS THE COLD WAR & CONSCIOUSNESS – GRANT CAMERON
You might have to use the speed function on your podcast device to slow his talk speed down though:-)
And why do I get the impression that someone has downloaded my blog into Grant's mind?-)
The Mystery of Owls ... Earthlings and UFOs?

2 comments:

  1. Grant Cameron is the author of the book Managing Magic. Recluse included quotes from that book in this post.
    https://visupview.blogspot.com/2017/12/fringe-strange-dealings-of-bob-bigelow.html?spref=pi
    I remember listening to Jimmy Church interview Grant Cameron on the radio in July 2020.
    https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2020-07-18-show/
    Links to those pages were included in the first page of this discussion.
    http://forum-alien-facts.com/index.php?p=/discussion/39/article-about-a-shadow-group-in-the-u-s-government-that-believes-ets-are-demons
    You previously stated you are not interested in joining that forum, but your audience might be. That website was started in 2019. Would anybody wonder why more have not joined and commented since then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do any forums anymore MAS, as writing this blog is a big enough waste of time for me, but something I feel "compelled" to do as Mike Clelland might say;-)
    I was in private Facebook forums and such years ago when I had a FB account, but found them truly a waste of time ... mostly.
    I haven't read any Grant Cameron books before MAS, so I'll wait for the book angel to throw one my way, when and if the time is right for me:-)

    ReplyDelete