Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 28, 2022

Synchronicity: If it Quacks Like a Duck🦆it Might Be a Daisy🌼?

I liked this
'Connecting with Coincidence' podcast episode above, where Bernie talks (sometimes like a duck) with Josh Silver, as I had a few personal meaningful coincidences myself while listening to this episode.
I was listening to this podcast episode on my iPad in bed with a signed poster on my bedroom wall behind me of the movie '2001: A Space Odyssey' which I got from a 50th anniversary screening in my hometown -
9/11 Screening of 2001: A Space Odyssey?
Daisy
is the song sung by HAL the computer as Dave Bowman shuts it down.
I also live on the Daisy Hill side of the Daisy Hill State Forest, which has a walking track that comes out to a Buddhist temple that has a duck pond near it:-)
The First Day of the Year of the Tiger?
I used to live on the temple side of the park before my divorce and would take my children to feed the ducks in that pond when they were small.
Syncwalking the Labyrinth and Awakening at the Center of the Mandala?
I can only sing like Pluto, which is probably a good thing for any listeners out there:-) 
Dami lives on this side of the Daisy Hill Forest, too.
Maybe I could learn to sing 'Sound of Silence' in Pluto's voice … how hard could that be?-)
I tried to find a video of Donald Duck singing Daisy/Bicycle Built for Two for this post, but I couldn't find one:-(
There's a future project for Bernie, maybe?-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment