Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 20, 2022

Pineapple Head for People Who Like to Be Together Alone?🍍

My new sleepwear for summer:-)
I had to buy myself a new pair of summer shorts to sleep in for the Australian summer about to hit from December and what should I find in my local
Target store?
Pineapples!
But not upside-down pineapples with triangles, though.
Cruise ship passenger discovers
pineapple stickers on cabin doors
I certainly won't be wearing them on any cruise ships:-)
I'm no swinger, I just like pineapples to ring in the New Year with, as pineapples are meant to be lucky and bring joy.
And even though I'm no swinger, I don't mind getting lucky now and again;-)
I wonder if I can find sleepwear with carrots on them?

UPDATE: December 1st, 2022
I busted my thong the other day while doing some digging in the garden and had to buy a new set, and found these pineapple print thongs at Target:-)
I won't be wearing them on any cruise ships in my future though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment