Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 14, 2022

What's with the Pineapple Tattoo in 'Notre Dame'?🍍

I watched the rather cringe-worthy
Netflix series 'Notre Dame' the other night and I kept wondering just what the significance of the upside-down pineapple tattoo was on Alice's 
(Megan Northam) forearm?
A screenshot from 'Notre Dame':-)
NOTRE-DAME (2022 - PRESENT)
I've written posts in the past about upside-down pineapples, but I still have no clue as to what they are supposed to represent -
The Upside-Down Pineapple
Megan Northam's Instagram feed
Maybe the pineapple tattoo had nothing do with the TV series and was just a tattoo the actress already had on her arm?  
I couldn't find out what the pineapple tattoo was meant to represent in the TV series, but I'm just glad Megan didn't have a triangle and a pineapple tattooed on her arm:-)
Oddly enough, the pineapple top I planted in my garden years ago finally now has a pineapple growing on it ... but don't come knocking on my front door if you happen to be a swinger, as I just like pineapples:-)
As for the 'Notre Dame' TV series, they could have cut the "sex worker/junky" part out and concentrated just on the fire fighters and maybe it would have been a bit more watchable?
Still, for someone like me who has never been outside of Australia (except a 10 day trip to New Zealand) it was good to see parts of Paris that I have never seen before in other movies.
My pineapple finally growing in my garden
The Pineapple Princesses of Oz?

No comments:

Post a Comment