Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

November 26, 2022

More Pop Cultural Pineapples?🍍

Inside Job TV Series (2021– )
I was catching up on Season 2 of the Netflix cartoon series 'Inside Job' this morning after watching England and The USA play out a nil-all bore in their World Cup game, and as I'm sitting there in my armchair wearing my new pineapple print PJ pants, I see a cartoon character on the screen wearing a very similar Hawiian pineapple print shirt:-)
Pineapple Head for People Who Like to Be Together Alone?🍍
A Trip Down Memory Lane While Watching an Inside Job?πŸ„
Inside Job: Brettwork
I almost spilled my coffee all over my pineapples laughing when I heard them say to the guy in the pink crocs in that above shot, "you're a Millennial aren't you? Because we need someone on campus to push up the youth vote."
And he says," you do know that Millennials are pushing 40?"
Which must make my Gen X friends feel as old as us youngest Baby Boomers I would imagine:-p
CRIKEY: The Alphabet [Rune] Soup of Gen X, Y, Z, Baby Boomers and Alphas?
Midnight Mass (2021)
'Buzzkill' 
And here I was thinking the show may have jumped the shark back in Season 1 when Henry Winkler was cast as a Buzz Aldrin stand-in Melvin Stupowitz in the 'Buzzkill' episode:-)
R U OK?-)
'Buzzkill' 
But it hasn't jumped the shark yet going into Season 3, in my opinion:-)
Nor has Henry, apart from that one time;-)
I think some people take this show way too seriously.
And for the record my favorite characters in the 2 seasons so far are Keanu and Mothman:-)
Transformation: Butterfly of the Night and Blood Moons?πŸ¦‹πŸŒ‰

UPDATE: December 1st, 2022
I busted my thong the other day while doing some digging in the garden and had to buy a new set, and found these pineapple print thongs at Target:-) 
I won't be wearing them on any cruise ships in my future though;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment