Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 10, 2023

What Day is the Music Going to Die for the Guy Who Wrote About the Day the Music Died?🌎🎵℗

I recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to watch the 'Mission Impossible' movies, because I was thinking about seeing the new one (part one) at the cinema, as I had only seen the second and fifth ones before.
Unfortunately, I'd have to rent the 'MI: Fallout' one to catch up before seeing the current one screening at the cinema, as Paramount Plus don't have that one streaming for free, and to be honest now I'm kind of sick of watching 'Mission Impossible' movies of TC running around on the screen like Forrest Gump:-)
Japanese People Are Making 9/11 Memes in Response to The ‘Barbenheimer’ Trend?😡✈🏢🌇
Run Ethan run?
But bless my lucky stars I found a movie long documentary about Don McLean's song 'American Pie' called 'The Day the Music Died/American Pie', which was really worth watching on so many synchromystic and pop-cultural levels, I think.
Having just written a post about astrology and the fate of Richie Valens I was surprised to see Don meet Richie's sister in the doco.
The movie also made me think if Paramount wanted to make/buy this movie as a legacy to Don when he soon departs this mortal coil to cash in on another dead celebrity, more than as a legacy to the song which honours the musicians killed in the plane crash of '59?
Fate: The Astrology of Vettius Valens and the Life of Ritchie Valens?🌠🌟🤩🔮

UPDATE: August, 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment