Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 24, 2023

CHRISTophobia?⛪😱

Thank God for Christ-opher Knowles at 'The Secret Sun' blog for still being able to make me laugh after all these years, even though he apparently seems to be dead serious these days ... and probably always was?
I had never heard the word "CHRISTophobia" until reading his latest post about the year 1983/4-
'SecretSun DogDay ReRun: The Year that Broke Reality'
New Year's Day (1983)
Sunday Bloody Sunday (1983)
"CHRISTophobia" is a word like 'Homophobia' which has always made a straight boy like me gag ... with laughter ... when Gays throw the word around at "straights" as a form of propaganda like George W. Bush used the threat after 9/11 of "you are either with us or against us".
Personally, I'm not against ... or fear ... Christians or Gays, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with their lifestyle choices or be labeled a phobic if I don't.
I couldn't give a f#ck how you live your lives behind closed doors or in your own circles ... but don't call me some kind of phobic if I don't agree with your lifestyle beliefs.
I'm not going to slap a Fundie Jesus sticker on my car any more than I would wear a Pride jersey to a football game just because I might fear someone calling me a phobic if I don't.
Just because I like rainbows doesn't mean that I'm Gay, as they say:-)
And Christians like using rainbows in their favourite myths and propaganda too I noticed.
I don't believe the rainbow is something that either camp can claim for themselves.
Rainbows belong to everybody equally, Christian, Gay ... or straight.
It's sad to see how far down the toilet humans have traveled since 1983 as a collective.
At least a Karen was just a nice person back then;-)
Although the world has always been a s#itty place, I think.
It's even sadder for me to see people like Christopher Knowles treading through the sewage of his own deluded, but amusing thoughts, as the years go by.
TAXI for Mr. Knowles?!πŸš•πŸ˜΅πŸš–πŸ•³πŸ‡

No comments:

Post a Comment