Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 8, 2023

William Friedkin Passes Away as 'The Exorcist' Turns 50 in the Year of the Rabbit ... or the Cat?πŸŽ₯πŸ‡πŸ™€πŸŽ¬

I've already written
my thoughts in a blog post about the new Exorcist movie coming out this year -
The Exorcist (1973)
The Exorcist: Believer (2023)
Friedkin died from heart failure and pneumonia at his home in Bel Air, Los Angeles, on August 7 [Moonday], 2023, at the age of 87.
Elizabeth Davidson Fraser
(born 29 August 1963)
Oh, and I thought I should point out for my paranoid blogging mate Chris Knowles over at his 'The Secret Sun' blog that Bill shares August 29th with his favourite oracle/singer Liz Fraser who is a Water Rabbit and turns 60 this year;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment