Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 14, 2023

Born on the 16th ... of December?πŸΌπŸ‘Ό

Jake Kotze's new old You Tube 'Wizards' explores the synchromystic themes of some famous celebrities who share a birthday on December 16th.
Born: December 16, 1901
Born: December 16, 1938
I remember my grandmother taking me to the cinema to see 'Lost Horizon' in the 70s and that song Liv sings in the movie sticking in my brain ... to this very day:-)
I know that Jake Kotze was born on the 17th ... of March, but that's another video yet to be allowed back up on You Tube it seems.
You can watch it at Vimeo at this link here though.
Jupiter Gets Hit on Jake Kotze's Birthday?!
Born: December 16, 1967
Miranda Otto was born on the 16th of December ... the same year that Oppenheimer died, and I just saw her new movie 'Talk To Me' at the cinema recently and it's a future horror classic, I reckon -

No comments:

Post a Comment