Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 14, 2023

The Ethics of Travel?πŸ›«πŸ›¬πŸš—πŸ›ΊπŸš†

I've only been on a jet plane 3 times in my life and traveled outside of my home country of Australia once, only because I don't like rolling the dice of flying somewhere and I have never really had the time, money, or inclination to travel outside of Australia.
I saw in the news this morning Jason Momoa pleading with tourists to stay away from Hawaii for the immediate future, while the islands mourn the loss of life and homes from the recent fires, which is fair enough I think, and I was listening to a fairly recent 'Big Ideas' podcast about ethical travel featuring Bri Lee, which I found interesting (not that I agree with everything said in the podcast though).
An Eggshell Skull and Parasite?
Big Ideas podcast: Bri Lee and fellow voyagers
 ponder the ethics of travel
I would travel by plane to overseas destinations if I did have the money and time and felt compelled to travel somewhere that takes my fancy ... like Singapore, as I wrote in my recent post -
Multi-dimensional Time Travel ... and Travel in General?πŸ•›πŸŒ©⏰🌈
But I probably, won't have the money until next year ... well, I technically have the money, but the superannuation sceam-ers won't give it to me until next year.
I'll just have to save the Earth by staying home this year and looking at these destinations on my computer, iPhone and iPad;-)
Just Flamin' Go?πŸ”₯🦩

No comments:

Post a Comment