Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2023

The Apophatic: Nothing to See/Hear?πŸ™ˆπŸ‘€πŸ™‰πŸ¦»πŸ™ŠπŸ’­

I'm up to
episode 96 of the 'Secret History of Western Esoteric Podcast' which I have been listening to in chronological order and this episode is about silence or nothing ... more or less.
Episode 96: From Word to Silence:
The Rise of the Apophatic in Late Antiquity
I've always thought that nothing was something to think about, so this episode is right up my alley on the journey I'm on, I think:-)
I've enjoyed the journey through the 'Secret History of Western Esoteric Podcast' so far, but what can I tell you about it when it comes to what I think about it, without being a Dick?
The EMPIRE Never Ended ... But When Did it Begin?🌍🌏🌎

No comments:

Post a Comment