Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 3, 2023

The Secret Life of Puppets and AI?πŸ€–πŸ“±πŸ“²

Two books that I'm reading at the moment are Victoria Nelson's 'The Secret Life of Puppets' and TrAcey SpIcer's 'MAN-MADE'.
The SARAH GRYNBERG Podcast:
 AI, Media, Activism
I've had Victoria Nelson's 'The Secret Life of Puppets' sitting in my bookcase unread for years and recently bought TrAcey SpIcer's 'MAN-MADE' at a book talk she was at in our hometown of Brisbane.
42 Minutes: 10.28.14 Episode 156:
 Victoria Nelson The Secret Life of Puppets
I first heard of Victoria's book on the 42 Minutes podcast and then bought her book online and placed it in my bookcase to read at some point ... and now I'm reading it.
I also listened to a more recent Weird Studies podcast episode Victoria was on talking about her book.
Using AI to Study Synchronicity?!
The Matrix released in 1999
I've been watching a lot of puppet/AI movies lately.
Pinocchio: Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide When You Wish Upon a Star?πŸ¦—πŸŒ πŸ‘½

No comments:

Post a Comment