Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 26, 2023

Do What Thou Wilt Luis Rubiales?⚽πŸŒπŸ†πŸš€πŸŒ‘

I can't help but think back to my old post I wrote about the WWC starting on July 20th, 2023 now -

UPDATE: August, 2023
Having now watched the 2 seasons that were made of 'Strange Angel' I found the series rather a slog and more fiction than fact when it comes to JP and Thelema, although I'm not a "practicing Thelemite" like Da'at Darling claims to be.
I'm kind of glad there is no third season to slog through, although I was curious as to how they were going to portray that dick who started Scientology and who turns up on the doorstep in the very last episode of season 2

1 comment:

  1. Mi sororidad con el calvo Rubiales y en contra del feminismo supremacista

    https://chitauri.blogspot.com/2023/08/mi-sororidad-con-el-calvo-rubiales-y-en.html

    Greetings from Spain!!

    ReplyDelete