Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 16, 2023

Owl City/Ocean Eyes?πŸ¦‰πŸŒŠπŸ‘€

Well, this was a blast from the past that the
Op Shop angel sent my way to play in my "man cave" ... an Owl City CD titled 'Ocean Eyes' with a lot of the songs on it which I have written about on my blog over the years -
Although, I hadn't heard half the songs on this CD, like 'Cave In', which is funny considering I was listening to Plato's 'Republic' at the time I bought this CD and 'Cave In' reminded me of the cave allegory in Plato's book:-)
Books That Are Still Changing the World?πŸ“šπŸ“–πŸŒ
I had never heard the song 'Dental Care' before buying this CD either, which is ironic as I had just cancelled a dental appointment for a teeth clean and check-up I had booked when I had a broken tooth repaired there weeks ago and re-boked the visit to a month further down the track the day before I stumbled across the CD -
A Tooth Fairy-Story?🦷🧚
My fixed tooth:-)
I was looking for the song 'Ocean Eyes' on the CD, which I swore I'd heard before, but there is no such song on the CD, that's just the name of the CD.
The 'Ocean Eyes' song I must have been thinking of was Billie Eilish's song?
Well, speak of the d ... ancer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment