Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 9, 2023

Discovering the Lost Gardens of Heligan ... From Australia? 💛🌍🏡🌏

Mike Perry's blog about synchronicity isn't as active as it once was, but his blog about walks around Cornwall is, and ironically, I read a post about the Lost Gardens of Heligan which was posted on July 26th, which also happens to be Carl Jung's birthday.
I'm more of a fan of sky blue as a colour than yellow, but there are plenty of shots of the sky in Mike's Cornish walks for my eyes;-)
Colo[u]r psychology
It's nice to see the summer flowers of England on Mike's walks on my computer from over here in an Australian winter about to turn into spring, as my calendar photo for August 2023 is showing me from a photo shot maybe the year before in Toowoomba, home of the annual 'Carnival of Flowers' which I say I should go to every year, but don't.
I need to do some work on my backyard gardens this spring as the garden is now a bit of a JUNGle.
The "Bird of Paradise" "Coincidence"
Welcome to my JUNGle;-)
The so called 'Bird of Paradise' plants I wrote about planting in my garden to match my Robert Irwin print of the flower turned out to be anything but, and are growing way too big for my garden and will have to be ripped out soon before they uproot my fence.
And Robert Plant in my kitchen is becoming a one pot JUNGle, too.
Talking to Houseplants?
Robert Plant
My snowy white bird of paradise flower:-)
Hummingbird Medicine?
At least one of them has finally produced a flower after all of these years, but a snowy white one, instead of an orange one like I wanted, to match the print on my wall -
Eyes of the World: A New Mouse Pad in the Year of the Rat?
Mike's Cornwall Blog
Check out Mike's blogs for yourself, and you don't even need to put on your walking boots or yachting shoes to walk with Mike, but you can if you like:-)
Anyway, I have to pop out and post a letter now.

UPDATE: 
I also stumbled across this walk above in the gardens in AMORC San Jose, and while I'm not a member any longer of this organization I once was in my early 20s through a mail correspondence course.
I liked it, but it seemed like a pretend Rosicrucian organization to me that was just trying to string me along for as much money as they could milk out of me and others like me.
There are worse ways to blow money I guess and I still have a soft spot for the organization whether they are just play acting at being true Rosicrucians or not.
Whenever I hear someone singing 'Do You Know the Way to San Jose' I think of AMORC headquarters in San Jose.
According to the AMORC Wikipedidea page -
"Walt Disney was once a member of AMORC as was Star Trek creator Gene Roddenberry and many other well-known individuals who prefer to remain anonymous."

No comments:

Post a Comment