Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 23, 2023

One Last Ride or Just Bull? πŸ΄πŸ‘»

I laughed when I saw a haunted toy trotter and 
a haunted toy fighting bull for sale at the shop mentioned in the latest 'Paranormal Thoughts' podcast I wrote about listening to in this recent blogpost -
Selling Haunted Items - 
Caligari's Odditorium Podcast
Would you put money on that trotter being possessed by a sprit or believe in that bull being sold?-)
Funnily enough, I had only days before listening to that podcast watched Murray Charteris paint a winged trotter in one of his You Tubes titled 'One Last Ride' ... no bull:-)
I'd buy a haunted toy elephant if Brent had one to sell so I could bring up the elephant in the room when visitors came over.
chARTeris Therapy?πŸŽ¨πŸŽ­πŸ–Œ

No comments:

Post a Comment