Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 6, 2023

It's 8:15, and That's the Time That it's Always Been?⏰

Enola Gay, you should have stayed at home yesterday 
I was making toast this morning and I hadn't looked up at my kitchen clock all morning until I got that 11:11 feeling to look at the clock for some reason ... and I swear to God ... it was 8:15 am.
Well, technically about 30 seconds to 8:15, as you can see in the photo that the minute hand is about to hit 8:15am as I was taking the photo.
I was listening to a podcast about Plato's Cave on my iPad and going to have Vegemite on toast when I got that urge that I should check the time, as I'm heading out for lunch to celebrate my niece's birthday (which fell earlier last week, not today) and the clock was nearly right on 8:15am, so I took a shot of the clock with my iPad camera.
A watch found at Ground Zero, 
Hiroshima
Art Is an Alien Technology:
Live at the
Supernormal Festival
I should also add this 'Weird Studies' podcast above to this post, as I've listened to it a few times already this month and last, where hosts Phil and J.F. go to a festival in England to talk about a movie about art in a French cave and they get drowned out by the Brighton punk band called 'Plastics', which I think really goes with the current 'Barbenheimer' caze:-)
I've also placed a You Tube of a Japanese band called 'The Plastics' into the post above:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment