Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

August 15, 2023

Jungian Ever After: Snow White - Archetypal Evil/Anima/Animus?🎥❄📕📚🎬

While I'm a fan of Carl Jung's work on synchronicity and the "collective unconscious" I would not say that I'm a fan so much of Jungian shrinkronicity, but I do like listening to Jungian podcasts such as the Jungianthology Podcast featuring "experts" in the field of Jungian shrinkronicity:-)
After seeing all of the controversy in the news and social media about the new "re-imagined" Snow White movie being made now by Disney, I listened to the analysis of the Snow White story in the Jungian Ever After podcasts in the You Tubes above and then I watched the 1937 Disney movie on Disney Plus, realizing that I had never seen the whole movie in one sitting before in my life.
I had seen a fair bit of it through watching shows like the 'The Magical World of Disney' on TV growing up as a kid, but not the whole movie.
Is that a little dwarf joke?-)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
Crapple dumpkins?!
That "loud creaking" sounded like a fart to me;-)
I didn't find the 1937 Disney movie as boring as the Jungian "experts" in the podcasts did.
Born on the 16th ... of December?👼🍼
And while Disney seems to have taken some liberties with the original Grimm brothers' fairy tale/s in the 1937 movie, this new one looks like a WOKE nightmare to me and I kind of side with Ben Shapiro's rant above, even though I didn't agree with his rant below on the 'Barbie' movie -
Forget Barbenheimer and Try Joy Ride Barbie Instead?🚗💣
I'd like to see the 
Jungian Ever After podcast "experts" do an analysis of the 'Barbenheimer' box office phenomenon, especially when one of them said that anyone who uses poison like the evil queen in Snow White does is just pure evil, considering that Oppenheimer attempted to poison his professer with an apple injected with potassium cyanide in the Oppenheimer movie, and apparently in real life, as well.
I think it would be good to hear the Anima/Animus breakdown of the 
'Barbie' movie by the Jungian Ever After podcast "experts" as well, since the movie is credited as being co-written between Greta Girwig and her male partner Noah Baumbach.
Having just watched the 1935 movie 'SHE' I couldn't help but think that Disney ripped off some of the story (and especially the queen's outfit) for his 1937 Snow White movie.
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)
The ending of the 1937 Snow White movie reminded me of a Don McLean song for some reason?-)

No comments:

Post a Comment