Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 19, 2023

Was Big Swoop Modeled Off the Magpie I Saw in Canberra in 2016?πŸ’ΈπŸ€‘

I saw a news article this month about a Canberra magpie that was honoured with a giant statue placed in the Canberra CBD and wondered if this was the magpie, I met in 2016 and wrote about in a 2016 post?
The funny thing is the Greater Western Sydney Giants AFL team, which plays their home games in Western Sydney and Canberra are playing the Collingwood Magpies in one AFL semi-final on Friday night, while my team the Brisbane Lions are playing Carlton on Saturday night (my birthday), with the winners to meet in the 2023 AFL Grand Final the following Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment