Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 22, 2023

Ticking Solving the "Bucket List" Mandella Effect Theory Off My "Bucket List"?πŸŽ‚πŸ‘»

I was at dinner on Wednesday night with my two sons, because they had taken me out for my upcoming birthday, as they were busy on the Saturday my birthday actually falls on, and a conversation came up about "bucket lists" because my fries were served in a small bucket.
My eldest son informed me that the term "bucket list" was coined when the 2007 movie came out at the cinema and I told him that it was much older and in use before then, to which he picked up his phone to do a search on the net and "proved" that I was mistaken, to which I insisted that I wasn't just because Google tried to tell him that I was.
I'm not a fan of "The Mandela Effect", as I have written before -
The Biko/Mandela Effect?
What is the Mandela effect?
I made it my mission to find something on the net to "prove" my son wrong, so he doesn't think his old man is slowly going insane with false memories of his youth and I sent him a link to this blog post of Antonio Rotolo's about the origin of the term and to click on the link in that post that says "search results on Google", but he still insisted that that link proves nothing.
Oh well, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, as Freud once said.
Sigmund Freud
(6 May 1856 – 23 September 1939)
Something to think about maybe when I celebrate my birthday on Saturday with a cigar I bought, because I was born on the anniversary of
Freud's death:-P

UPDATE: September 23, 2023
Well, that's off my
"bucket list" now until my 60th birthday next year ... if I'm still here;-)
Ever wondered where the
placenta 
got its name?
And this "analysis" (above) appears on the Australian national ABC news site on my birthday of all days with an accompanying You Tube?!
That cake doesn't look kosher to me:-P
No wonder I'm more a fan of Jung than Freud:-) 
I should add that my kookaburra mate turned up on the lamppost outside my unit for the first time in weeks for a laugh ... and on my birthday:-)
Unique Fortuitous Kookaburras?πŸ‘½πŸ‘Ύ

No comments:

Post a Comment