Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 17, 2023

At the Cross Roads of William P. Young's Work?πŸš¦πŸ‘Ό

I came across
 William P. Young's book 'Cross Roads' for $2 in a local Op shop remembering I had wanted to watch the movie 'The Shack' at some point because of an old Aeon Byte podcast interview I had listed to (the You Tube above) where Paul had discussed the book and movie -
I watched the movie 'The Shack' on You Tube a few days back, where someone had uploaded it so people could watch it for free.
I mainly watched that movie because two Aussies (Sam Worthington and Radha Mitchellplayed the husband and wife.
I'm not really into Christian movies, but I liked this one as a metaphorical story about "God".
But it doesn't look like all Christians liked 'The Shack', but then again how many Christians can agree on anything when it comes to Christianity, right?
I noticed on the back cover of the book I bought that it was originally bought from a local Christian bookstore for $19.99.
I was hoping to buy a copy of his last two books 'Eve' and 'Lies We Believe About God', but the bookstore doesn't seem to stock those two according to their website search engine.
Results For "Wm Paul Young"
Ain't that the TRUTH, but what is the TRUTH?
Listening to the SHWEP I find it interesting how these religions and beliefs originated and evolve through the years -
The EMPIRE Never Ended ... But When Did it Begin?🌍🌏🌎
The SHWEP
I haven't finished reading 'Cross Roads' yet, but I like William P. Young's writing style and thoughts, not that I agree with some of his beliefs.
And I have an interesting sync to tell later about the timing of reading this book, but that's for a future post which I'll try to remember to link here when I write it up -

I'll have to drop into
Koorong Books this week and have a look around and see if the "Book Angel" has anything for me:-)
Knowing: A Journey Beyond The Veil?

No comments:

Post a Comment