Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 26, 2023

20th Century Mysticism and the G Word?πŸ‘Ό⛪πŸ‘»

I have no objection to people using the word "God" when talking about the foundation of all beings, I just don't like humans telling me what "God" is and what will happen to me if I don't believe in their idea of what "God" is to them.
I'm not having a crack at Jake Kotze with his latest sync short, as I can quite well resonate with his words in that video, not that I know what his ultimate belief in "God" is.
I guess when it comes to "God" I'm spiritual, but not religious, as the old saying goes, even though I am a member of the Liberal Catholic Church to this day.
And watching the latest 'New Thinking Allowed' video (above) reminds me that I must read Manly's book, which I have had sitting on my bookshelf for years, largely unread.
August 29th ... now there's a date to trigger another self-professed "synchromystic" I know, hey Chris?-)
At the Cross Roads of William P. Young's Work?πŸš¦πŸ‘Ό

No comments:

Post a Comment