Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 10, 2023

1001 Books You Must Read [or Listen to] Before You Die, Including 'The Kreutzer Sonata'? πŸŽ»πŸŽΉπŸ’˜

The Kreutzer Sonata by Leo Tolstoy is not a book I would have ever thought I would read, but I'm glad I did listen to it being read on a free podcast I found on Apple Podcasts.
I realize now that I finished listening to it yesterday on September 9th, which just happened to be Leo Tolstoy's birthday, and that makes Leo a Virgo ironically:-)
I wrote about The Kreutzer Sonata in my last post where I was taking a shot at Chris Knowles' take over our (Australian) Kylie -
I've been trying to find the 2008 movie version of the book directed by Bernard Rose to watch and finally found an uploaded video of it and watched it this afternoon.
Bernard Rose was born on August 4, 1960
And tonight, I will watch Bernard Rose's other film based on Beethoven works and starring Gary Oldman as Beethoven, 'Immortal Beloved'.
This will be the second film starring Gary Oldman I have watched in a week, as I watched him in 'Interstate 60' on a free You Tube after listening to an old '42 Minutes' podcast episode discussing the film and a podcast where Bob Gale is interviewed by film buff Simon Brew.
And that episode turns 5 years old tomorrow I see.
Director Bernard Rose
Bernard Rose seems to be a big Tolstoy fan looking through his IMDB directing credits.
And I noticed that he has directed a lot of music videos, as well.
And 
Bernard Rose shares August 4th as a birthday with Greta Gerwig I see, making him a Leo, ironically -
Greta Gerwig Shares a Birthday with The Meg? πŸŒŠπŸŽ‚πŸ¦ˆ

No comments:

Post a Comment