Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 14, 2023

Jake Kotze, Mystical Numbers and the SHWEP?🎳142♃

After seeing that the episode of the SHWEP that I was up to was numbered 142 and was about numbers, I thought of Jake Kotze and his obsession with Jupiter and the numbers 1,4&2.
Hey Jake, Wasn't 2001 The Year of the Snake?🐍✈ 
Snake (zodiac)
I also thought it was syncy that Earl mentions Hypatia of Alexandria in episode 142 and what episode was the latest SHWEP episode to drop onto my playlist after listening to episode 142?
Not that I'll be listening to that episode until I reach it in ascending order of numbered episodes:-)
Masonic Lite Episode 087 - Earl Fontainelle of The SHWEP
I've been really enjoying listening to Earl and his SHWEP podcast and I hope he gets right through to the present day in the history of esotericism, even if it takes a decade or two;-)
I have to thank Miguel Conner, the host of Aeon Byte for introducing me to the SHWEP podcast by having Earl on an episode of his Aeon Byte podcast a few years back and which I listened to this year when trying to find podcast episodes which David Brakke had been on -

No comments:

Post a Comment