Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 13, 2023

Watch Akira Because Bledsoe Said So?πŸπŸ›Έ

I can't say that I'm a big
Anime fan, but I do like learning about Japanese culture (having had a weird feeling from a very young age that I lived a past life there at some point), and I did enjoy watching the two 'Ghost in the Shell' movies I wrote about in this recent post -
Now I see
/hear that Ryan Bledsoe in his latest podcast recommends watching the 1988 movie 'Akira'.
A movie I have seen Jake Kotze reference often in his own sync films like 'Titan Gate' below.
I'm off to watch 
'Akira' now but I'd like to see Ryan and Co do a review about the movie 'NOPE' next;-)
NOPEπŸŽπŸ¦‰πŸ›ΈπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠFilm Symbolism🎭Analysis of the Occult:πŸŽ₯Hollywood Apocalypse, 2001, Scarlet Woman & Crowley [THEYπŸ‘½?] LIVE😎?

UPDATE: September 13th, 2023
I saw the above news story just after uploading this post and thought it was funny how the name Akira is in the name ShAKIRA:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment