Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 15, 2023

What's UAP NASA?πŸš€πŸ‘½πŸ›Έ

I saw the movie 'Asteroid City' last night, SPOILER ALERT ... which featured a black skinned comical version of the alien (more or less) that Scarlett played in 'Under the Skin' stealing and then later returning the object the film centers around.
Then I see NASA in the news this morning giving their take on aliens:-)
Under the Skin (2013)
I liked the movie, and not just because Scarlett gets her gear off again.
I'll be seeing the movie again at some future point in my life ... God willing that is;-)
I noticed a few main actors in this film were in the TV series 'Strange Angel', which was about rocket scientist and occultist Jack Parsons -
Asteroid City?πŸŽ₯🀩🌠🎬

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the 'news' of the aliens has been in the UK newspapers today - who'd have thought it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it seems to be making headlines all over the planet right now Mike.

    ReplyDelete