Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 3, 2023

The X-Men Comics Complete One 60 Year Cycle of the Water Rabbit?πŸŒŠπŸ•³πŸ‡

The X-Men are celebrating 60
years
 of fighting prejudice?
Maybe Elon Musk is just a secret X-Men comic book fan boy?-)
60 years in 2023 marks one complete Chinese zodiac cycle of the Water Rabbit.
Jupiter and [Chinese] Astrology? πŸŒƒπŸ€©
Our Gods Wear SpandeX?
I can't say that I'm into superhero comics and movies all that much, like my Gen X mate Christopher Knowles over at 'The Secret Sun' blog is ... or was, but I was born in the last year of the Baby Boomer generation, so he still has a bit of growing up to do compared to me I would imagine;-)
Ah, Generation X :-P
I like the comic books that give me a laugh (like 'The Secret Sun' blog does), rather than the superhero childish rubbish that Gen Xers grew up reading and taking so seriously:-)
TAXI for Mr. Knowles?!πŸš•πŸ˜΅πŸš–πŸ•³πŸ‡

No comments:

Post a Comment