Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 20, 2023

Naomi Klein Has a Doppelganger? ♊πŸ‘€

I received an email from the Avid Reader bookstore this morning featuring the new books they have for sale, and one was from one of my favourite authors Naomi Klein who writes about who she considers to be her "news media" doppelgΓ€ngerNaomi Wolf.
I've written posts about one of them before, can you guess which one? -
Tiffany-twisted?
Doppelganger: A Trip Into the Mirror World
Looks interesting, but I don't know if I'd fork out $40 to read it.
Now if Margot Robbie writes a book about her doppelgΓ€nger/s I might fork out $40 to read that one -
Dead Ringers?!

2 comments:

  1. Hmm ... 79 5-Star reviews, 44 4 Star reviews, 9 3 Star reviews, 1 2 Star review ... and only 4 1 Star reviews on the GoodReads site?
    As they say Luis, opinions are like arseholes, just about everyone's got one :-)
    And who is Michelle Boley anyway?

    ReplyDelete