Synchromysticism

" Synchromysticism:
The art of realizing meaningful coincidence in the seemingly mundane with mystical or esoteric significance."

- Jake Kotze

September 28, 2023

Why Do We Push People Away?✋

A 'This Jungian Life' podcast titled 'Why Do We Push People Away? Understanding Our Defenses' dropped unto my Apple Podcast playlist after I had posted my last post about Oscar Wilde and it made me think of the British comedian Dick Emery and how some of his characters would say "Oh, you are awful, but I like you" and then give them a hard push -
Seems like Emery would often push people away in his real life, as well, after watching a You Tube titled 'Dick Emery - Famous Grave - Ooh You Are AWFUL... but I LIKE YOU!'.
But how much of what is said in that You Tube just mythistory?
World Dream Day Today/Tonight?πŸ˜΄πŸ›ŒπŸ’€

No comments:

Post a Comment